- Directory of tools and resources for illustrators
- The Local Collection, a way to localize national stories
- Digital Tools posts from Poynter
- Unsplash, beautiful free photos
- Pixaby, stunning free images
- Google Fonts
- Font Pair, helps you pair Google Fonts
- Writing for the Web
- WordPress: What is it? How does it work?
- Design Trends in Web Reporting
- Tips & Tools
- Final Presentations
- The Art of Getting S**t Done (Video)
- Journalism 360: Creating Immersive Content on a Shoestring Budget (Audio)
- Hunting, Gathering and Accounting: Freelance Survival Skills (Video)
- Some of your favorite digital stories from the past year (Article)
Audio Mixing, Color Correction & Other Premiere Resources
From Lynda Premiere Pro training:
- Basic Audio Editing
- Color Correction
- Basic audio gain and level adjustments
- Keyframing audio
- Basic audio mixing
- Using the Lumetri Color tool set
Some other tutorials that may be of use:
- Lumetri Color Panel Explained – Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Adobe Premiere Pro: How to Use Warp Stabilizer
- Hum or Background Noise Reduction – Adobe Premiere Pro and Audition CC
Most of these resources are covered by Creative Commons licenses. Learn more about the different types of licenses. Ask me if you have any questions. Also, be advised that if you have an opportunity to show your video in public, you may have to remove the music — especially if the music you use has a license that specifies non-commercial use.
- YouTube Audio Library — Free music for video projects
- Vimeo Music Story — Some free options for download here
- Moby Gratis — The techno/ambient musician Moby makes music available for filmmakers. You have to create an account.
- The Free Music Archive Lots of tracks. Click on the track name to go to its individual page to more about its licensing.
- FreePlay Music has a lot of stuff. Has been accused of some shady dealings though.